Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. Remember: no politics, religion, or hot-button social issues.

Tom Adelsberg Update

+10 HS
awlinBrutus's picture
May 7, 2024 at 7:52am
10 Comments

Searched and couldn’t find the post about one our fellow buckeyes that suddenly passed away last year. Many of us here interacted/followed him on Twitter and his brother Scooter. He was a big Buckeye fan and proud father of his daughter Claire nicknamed Bear. I enjoyed his posts about her as well their vacations etc.  Well Claire is all grown up and recently visited TOSU campus for college. She said she immediately felt at home and will be attending Thee Ohio State University. I know Tom is looking down with much pride right now. Please if someone could  post the Twitter (X) post of his daughter on campus from Twitter that would be nice.RIP Tom job well done raising a fine young lady. I can’t believe she’s old enough for college already. 

Don’t forget to always hug your loved ones daily if possible. and make sure they know  how important they are to you. You never know,life can come at you fast.Have a great day everyone.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 10 Comments