College Sports Forum

College Sports Forum

College sports fan talk.

Michigan Scandal Diagram Updated

+34 HS
Mike789OSU's picture
December 3, 2023 at 8:30pm
31 Comments

Hey, first time creating a post here, hope I do it correctly. I apologize in advance to TEEEDAWG if I did this wrong.

After the loss last weekend I didn’t even want to look at this dam diagram. Just didn’t have it in me. Well, six days later I decieded to correct a few items. Then with last night’s results and todays CFP selection, I felt that more fans might like some info on this so more can start bitchin about cheaters. 

I don’t know. So, here it is. I am including the PDF version also. See link further down.

I do not want this post to infring on the “TTUN Scandal {Roman}” so please keep comments on this to a few categories:

- Corrections - Spelling, dates, names, etc.

- Items missed - If you have a link to what is missing, even better.

- Suggestions - Anything goes. I’m flexible. Ideas to help make this more organized. Yea, it’s overwhelming at first.

Most of all, I want this out there to just help show how there are lots of pieces to this that many people just don’t know about. More informed fans, more likely more will complain to NCAA. Not that it will help much.

The image in this post is just the JPG version like before. Right click or Control click, then open in new TAB to view full size image. Drag to desktop to save, on iPhone tap and hold, then save to photos.

I am including the PDF version also. Link here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1HuEODadhbIfYiK9QVwRU71-NrCZnHIES/view?u...

It takes about 10 seconds to open because it's big. Then you can download it.  This makes all of the web links in the diagram active, so you can click on them and it will take you right to that story. 

Best way to view?

Airplay or Chrome cast to your TV. I tested this with my 50 inch TV and was able to view and read text zoomed in a little. Otherwise zoom in at the top left corner until you can read. Then scroll down through the timeline.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 31 Comments