College sports fan talk.

TTUN Scandal CXLIX

+44 HS
gobucks544's picture
August 21, 2024 at 10:44am
323 Comments

COCKS LICKS!

22Buck:

I've been surprised the practice footage theft hasn't been reported by any of the major media outlets.  I've posted about it here for months as it was discovered when Weiss's devices were seized back in January of 2023.  I heard about it through sources at Michigan, so they certainly know about it.  I assume (but can't confirm) that the NCAA knows about it, too.  Why haven't they included this in their draft NOA?  Perhaps because there are criminal investigations underway for the theft of the footage.

Weiss's computer had evidence of both the footage and how Michigan was able to get it.  But he wasn't the only coach implicated -- Minter was also apparently involved.  And I believe (but again can't confirm) that the footage was loaded on to a Michigan cloud server and there are activity logs showing other coaches accessing it.

Activity logs will also serve a useful purpose in the sign-stealing investigation.  They will show that other coaches not only knew what Stalions was doing but were using his material.

----

I don't know how Michigan got them but the login credentials for an OSU staff member were found on Weiss's computer.  As were dozens of hours of OSU practice footage.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 323 Comments