College Sports Forum

College sports fan talk.

TTUN Scandal CL

+51 HS
311's picture
August 22, 2024 at 12:02am
304 Comments

PremierDrum:

All quiet here today, aside from some back and forth with 22 narrowing down that end of things. 

On this next NOA, "imminent" delivery is frustrating... and I totally understand that. This is TCUN's current posture: They are expecting it at any time. Discussions have gone nowhere, and I'm not sure the sides have talked in a couple days. 

I still expect new information - if not the full NOA itself - to slip out before next Saturday. 

You can sense a bit of reality starting to set in up north, and it's glorious. 

Latest from Chris Balas:

I have received dozens of emails texts etc from people claiming to be in the know. I have no idea what's real what's not, so I clearly tend to believe those who I have known a long time. There have been many denials obviously.

The one with alleged "damning information" has posted on this site and has an account. I plugged their email address into spokeo and it was linked to a former disgruntled wolverine. Which is very disappointing. So, it would be hard to know if what they are saying is true. I tend to believe it isn't. And I know some of it isn't. Connor has always maintained nobody else knew, and that he didn't knowingly break any rules.

So ... That's where I am.

Definitely a change in tone. Seems less confident in things and apparently is putting his trust in…Connor Stalions.   

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 304 Comments