College Sports Forum

College Sports Forum

College sports fan talk.

CU Buffs Ban Columnist from Asking Questions to the Football Program

+11 HS
JTbuckeye2436's picture
August 26, 2024 at 8:02pm
65 Comments

So the University of Colorado has banned a columnist from the Denver Post from asking questions to Coach Prime and other members of the program based on what they perceived to be negative personal attacks on the Coach. This was announced in a statement released by the University. https://www.si.com/college-football/deion-sanders-colorado-ban-questions... This comes off as really thinskinned to me. One of my favorite quotes of all time is from the movie Troy. "Lions aren't concerned with the opinions of sheep." if you talk the talk but aren't backing it up with results you are going to get this kinda coverage. You are Prime time Deion Sanders. You should ignore that kinda stuff and look at it as beneath you to even respond. And the fact that the school released the statement makes me think that he ran and complained to the school and compelled them to act and release the statement.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 65 Comments