College Sports Forum

College sports fan talk.

TTUN SCANDAL CLX

+38 HS
undercoverbuck's picture
August 27, 2024 at 12:31pm
318 Comments

New this thread:

Nothing has changed, the conversation has simply been elevated... some of that happening organically, some by design. 

There will be a bit of a catch-up period for folks who haven't been following along like we have. Be patient. 

There is a copy floating around of the as-transmitted NOA. I haven't seen it. Bits will likely start to leak. Keep this in mind - anything in there that looks good for UM would have already been passed to Balas et al. Instead, radio silence. 

No change in the framework of punishments that the enforcement staff finds appropriate, and no change in what I expect. 

Reality setting in up north. Nature is healing.

------------------------------

ALSO NEW THIS THREAD:

Primer on Matt Weiss... because this info is getting shared to all the 24/7 boards and they're trying to catch up. 

Weiss is believed to have been using university computer systems to gather information used to access students' iCloud accounts, ultimately saving sensitive photos and videos of them. When discovered, this brought UM/AAPD and the FBI into the football facility as well as his home.

**Important note: Victims were identified fairly quickly and all confirmed to be of age. There is no evidence that this investigation involves CSAM.**

There is good sourcing from both 22 and myself that the practice video rumblings are legit. I can't confirm the specific "50 hours of OSU video on Weiss' hard drive" claim, but I have sources on both sides of the border that confirm there was unauthorized access to the WHAC remote video server using stolen credentials. That material was viewed by Weiss and others. 

This remains an open federal investigation, thought sourcing suggests it is wrapping up and moving forward. The NCAA has recently received additional information. Should the accusations be substantiated - and I am confident they already have been - the NCAA would act at the conclusion of the federal investigation. 

The gambling aspect is something with smoke but nowhere near enough good info for me to put my full faith in. 

Hat tip to all the other boards for helping share this info. The 11W Investigative Team has you covered. 

——————-

Nice recap from PD:

Just so this is memorialized somewhere, as these threads are moving fast and furious:

CMU confirms they are cooperating with the NCAA:

- Confirmed to be Stalions on the sideline

- Received draft notification around 7/25, but has not received a formal NOA

- One coach already fired, others in jeopardy

- Internal investigation continues amid ongoing cooperation

In the doc:

- Proof Stalions lied to the NCAA, "did not recall" attending CMU game

- Portnoy outs Stalions as bragging about being at CMU game

Brohio confirms:

- Stalions was at CMU at their behest, being paid by them under the table.

Someone is tugging on the thread from AA to East Lansing... that connection wasn't an accident. 

I trust this update will find its way over to Bucknuts, too. (´ε` )♡

---------

Things I told you last night to expect before TCUN takes the field Saturday:

[x] CMU update (and we're not close to done)

[  ] NOA leak on the scheme's operation

[  ] Maybe a leak of the Weiss stuff / FBI investigation

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh and check out Brohio's AMA 

https://www.elevenwarriors.com/forum/college-sports/2024/08/148570/i-was-in-netflix-sign-stealer-ama

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And now we wait patiently as the foundation of lies further erodes in AA.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 318 Comments