TTUN Scandal CLXXXV

+49 HS
NorthPoleBuckeye's picture
September 9, 2024 at 4:20pm
322 Comments

Previous: Link to Part CLXXXIV
Next: Link to Part CLXXXVI

From PD in the last thread:

One quick note as we navigate ourselves fully into the "Find Out" phase of FAFO for UM. 

"Their accomplishments are safe." This line from Pete Thamel from a little more than a month ago never made sense to me. He set it up with a cursory dive into "historical context," but presented as a foreseen fact from the outcome of the investigation. 

As I suspected, I am now confident with sourcing that this line came directly from the same university source who leaked the draft NOA to Thamel in this same article. I won't yet go as far as to say it was a condition of getting that document leaked, but at minimum I expect that it was encouraged. 

Obviously placed there to coddle and comfort UM fans ahead of what is quickly turning into a tumultuous season, it was received as just another middle finger to the enforcement staff in Indy. 

As we sit here this morning, their accomplishments - which will forever carry an asterisk - are decidedly not "safe."

Find 22buck's comment history HERE.
Find Brohio's comment history HERE.
Find Premierdrum's comment history HERE.
Need to email 22Buck? Email 22buck@proton.me
Need to email Brohio? Email brohiomail@proton.me
Need to email Premierdrum? Email PREMiERdrums@proton.me
For your meme creation needs, email KBonay at fuckmichigan@proton.me

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 322 Comments