College Sports Forum

College sports fan talk.

TTUN Scandal CXCIV

+50 HS
My Dad Is A Wolverine But I'm A Buckeye's picture
September 17, 2024 at 10:45am
310 Comments

Latest from Brohio

Alright, I don't like where these conversations are headed so I'm just going to get out in front of this and try to explain this as responsibly as I can. It is important you read this entire message and I'm going to bold some things to emphasize their importance:

Re: The 3rd party firm's "inside source" that turned over evidence against Connor:

There are multiple people that were interviewed by the Sign Stealer producers that accused Mike Hart or being the person that turned over evidence against Connor. The accusations are coming from the Michigan side and most importantly, one from a coworker of Hart. Take that however you want to take it. The producers could NOT confirm this allegation to be true which is why it wasn't in the documentary. And they talked to a LOT of people to try to confirm this. It's why I've also been careful of how I've worded this in the times I've alluded to it. With that said, there is no denying that the allegations are damning especially considering who was making them to the producers. I'm not talking about idiots like isaiah Hole and Totchman here...

This also created a plausibility problem for me. If you believe these allegations, you are believing that Michigan kept someone that was actively sabotaging the program on staff for the remainder of the season. I still have a hard time reconciling that. Yes Hart removed the Michigan stuff from his Twitter bio immediately following the National championship, didn't celebrate with the team, hasn't posted on Twitter since, and then was quietly let go in March 2023. Yes that looks very weird. But I still have pause about it though because while I completely understand trying to avoid the optics of how bad it would look if the info about a coach sabotaging the team got out. I can't see Michigan retaining him and allowing him to coach on the sidelines if he had turned evidence to the 3rd party firm who in turn, informed the NCAA. So it's something I'm pretty torn about. 

With all that said Hart is barely my leader in the clubhouse. To be frank, there are other more probable candidates for the "inside source" in my opinion, it's just hard to discard these accusations against Hart and who made them. If it wasn't for the job title of the person accusing him, Hart probably wouldn't even be in my top 3 candidates for the "inside source."

***OK, now that that's all out, let's acknowledge this is NOT a fact. This is HEARSAY from people that spoke with the Sign Stealer production team. We are not going to start talking about this situation like it's 100% certain. I've said I actually think there are more likely candidates while acknowledging I can't ignore these allegations against Mike Hart because of who made them.***

Latest from Premierdrum:

Was the Stalions film and scheme on the UM football shared drive?

The information did not live on a University-owned system, but it was accessed by University-owned devices.

Did other people know it was there and/or access it?

Yes. Provable. 

Did the UM brass know about this in early 2023 but allow this to continue into the 2023 season?

Yes. Provable. 

Latest from Brohio:

OK, we're good to go. The person that alleged Mike Hart turned over evidence against Connor was Chris Partridge. There was another person besides him to make the same allegation to the producers but I was told Partridge was the only person of any importance. According to the producers, Partridge also said there was also a Zoom meeting with Harbaugh and other coaches ripping on Mike Hart for it or something. The details on that latter part are very vague. Partridge was not officially interviewed on-camera but the producers had been in contact with him at some point in either January or February of 2024. Partridge had initially agreed to be interviewed on-camera but it didn't end up working out. I don't know the details why the on-camera interview didn't happen but he was being represented by Tom Mars at the time so that may be the answer right there haha. For timeline sake, the producers told me about all of this in early July of 2024. I told PD and 22 behind the scenes in August of 2024 and asked them not to disclose any of this until it was ok to do so. They were trustworthy partners this entire time and I thank them for that. 

So I hope this helps explain how despite the fact that I still find it implausible that Hart was the 3rd party firm's inside source, I still have Hart at the top of my list of "suspects." If this were just Balas, Hole, Totchman etc making the accusation, I'd have already dismissed it. I'm still not 100% sold that it definitely was Hart btw, it's just hard to argue with someone that was on staff with him making the accusation. I'm still considering other people and I have not ruled out Alex Yood and/or his family yet either. 

Big disclaimer here: The producers were NOT able to confirm these allegations. I am merely relaying what they told to me and the timeline in which they did so. 

Link to previous thread

TTUN Scandal Anthology by CALPOPPY

22bucks comment history: https://www.elevenwarriors.com/users/22buck

Premierdrum comment history: https://www.elevenwarriors.com/users/premierdrum

Brohio comment history: https://www.elevenwarriors.com/users/brohio

Email info:
22buck@proton.me
PREMiERdrums@proton.me
Brohiomail@proton.me
Kbonay - fuckmichigan@proton.me

Carry on!

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 310 Comments