Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Stuck in an Airbnb in London and Unable to Watch the Game Tomorrow - Help!

+2 HS
Buckeye-in-DC's picture
November 24, 2023 at 5:30pm
40 Comments

Fellow Buckeyes,

here on the eve of The Game, and probably the most important one of our lifetimes, I’m stuck in an Airbnb in London with no way to watch the game tomorrow!!

I live in Washington, DC and am here visiting London until Sunday.  I made plans to watch The Game with my 13 year old son at a Buckeye bar here in London, but this morning I started feeling sick and now have a high fever, chills, insane muscle aches, and feel all around awful.  

Yes part of me wants to suck it up, but I’m 51 and recently had pneumonia so I was already in a weakened state.  Plus I don’t want to be an a-hole and risk getting my son and everyone at the bar sick. 

Im desperately trying to find a way to watch The Game tomorrow - any suggestions???

I have XFINITY back at home in DC, but it won’t let me stream any games here in London since I’m out of the US (I tried tonight to watch the Friday games via XFINITY stream but got an error message).

I’d seriously appreciate any and all suggestions!

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 40 Comments