College Sports Forum

College Sports Forum

College sports fan talk.

Top College QBs Since 2000

+3 HS
raiderred's picture
July 31, 2024 at 4:57pm
44 Comments

Thought this would be an interesting topic to discuss. The things that really stood out to me are:

- Joe burrow and Baker mayfield should be swapped. Mayfield shouldn’t even be in the argument for 1. It should be between Burrow (best individual season), Young, Tebow and Watson. With Newton  being next having one of the best individual seasons and carrying his team to win the title but that’s it for his career. Mayfield would be after those guys for me with a great career but not an amazing individual performance and national title like Burrow and Newton have. 

- No shot does denard robinson belong on this list as a great qb. The guy has a better argument to be on the great Rb list than qb. Absurd he’s in front of Barrett who is a multi big 10 record holder

- Feel like Tajh Boyd and even chad henne should be on the list. Terrelle Pryor definitely would have made it on the list for me if the NCAA didn’t screw him over his last season and he got to play his senior year.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 44 Comments