Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

4 Free Tickets to the Home Opener

+28 HS
What Would Troy Smith Do's picture
August 29, 2024 at 5:21pm
21 Comments

I realize this is pretty last minute, but yes I'm serious.  The seats are in Section 4c Row 8.  I do have caveats though.

In the past I've donated my seats to 1 game a year.  Last year, for example I donated the Youngstown St game through Nationwide Children's Hospital.  I just reached out to them and asked if they had any current patients who would be interested in going and were healthy enough to go.  With my preference being someone who is a big fan but never been before if possible.

Kind of had a sour taste after last year though and wasn't sure I was gonna donate this year. I've held on to these but decided I would still go through it but that I'd offer them up to a fellow 11wer.

As for my caveats, and this will have to be on the honor system as I don't know anyone on here personally and I live in Texas so I can't exactly check up on you.  I am looking for someone with kids who has never had a chance to to go a game before in the Shoe.  Bonus points if you personally haven't had a chance either and not just your kids.  The sweet spot would be someone who has kids who are old enough to have watched Buckeye games with you for years and this would be a dream come true.  

I just remember taking my kids to their first game in 2017 when they were 11 and almost 9 and how excited they were and their pictures with Brutus, the skull session, awe at the size of the stadium, script Ohio, etc. Now, I'm blessed to take them to every big game.  I want to offer that feeling to another family.

Lastly, and this is not a requirement but I'd love to see pictures of the family enjoying the tickets.  Obviously, I don't know you from  Adam so if you're not comfortable with that, that is ok.  It won't count against you.

So I will comment with my email address as the first comment.  Email me a little bit about you and I will try to choose tonight or by tomorrow afternoon at the latest.  I realize this is last minute so it will need to be someone who already has the day free and lives relatively close.  Once I pick I'll just reply and transfer the tickets to the email address provided.

Thanks and Go Bucks!

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 21 Comments