Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

First Time @ The Shoe, What Do They Need to See & Do?

+11 HS
Defiance's picture
September 12, 2024 at 8:18am
43 Comments

Good morning Rowdy Ruffians and a Happy Friday Eve to ya'all!

It's been my pleasure to be a member of the 11W Club for quite a few years but I don't post quite as much as I may have at one point. As a matter of fact, it's been a few years since I stepped foot in shrine we like to affectionally call The Shoe and much has changed in that time.

I'm reaching out to the 11W masses this morning for some sight seeing advice. I'm bringing a group to the tilt against the Thundering Herd of Marshall next week and wanted to get a more seasoned view of must-sees for the trip.

4 of the 6 travelers for next week's sojourn to the Motherland have never been to a game at The Shoe so any advice or places to visit are greatly appreciated! A few that come to mind are Buckeye Grove and Ohio State stadium tours but tell me what I don't yet know to take it to that next level. From years gone by, I have developed a fondness for Dirty Frank's Hot Dog Palace on 4th St and the 16-Bit Bar+Arcade located next door, still good haunts to visit?

Thanks in advance for your expertise and Go Bucks!

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 43 Comments