Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

2015 NCG Radio Highlights

+5 HS
mattbuckeyeguy15's picture
August 31, 2024 at 10:25am
3 Comments

Hey all, happy kickoff day! Made something that I thought you guys would like if you're still needing a fix of Buckeye Football before today's game.

So last weekend, 97.1 the fan replayed the audio of the Championship game against Oregon for their final addition of Buckeye Replay that they've been doing in the off-season the past few summers. I downloaded the audio off their site, and got a copy of the original TV broadcast and synced the audio up to it and then created this video of all the major highlights from the game as called by Paul Keels and Jim Lachey. Even includes some of the trophy presentation at the end. Hope you guys enjoy, had a lot of fun working on this this week while reading the TTUN Scandal posts.

I do this style of highlights for modern OSU FB games too so be on the lookout for those again this season!

Also, can you believe we're approaching 10 years since this championship win? I think we're due for another one.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 3 Comments