Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Game Eight 11.2.24 Score Prediction Thread ................... Ohio State vs Penn State

+3 HS
Seattle Linga's picture
October 27, 2024 at 10:49am
46 Comments

Moving onto the lions from State College ............. I have faith and I am usually a positive person so this week, it won't be any different. After the clear and obvious issues we had on our O-Line yesterday, I feel that we will find the right combination to get it fixed and it won't be a big issue going forward. This team has been exposed the last couple of weeks however I trust the staff and the changes they'll make during this week.

I honestly feel Iike our offense will come out on fire and click on the very first series and beyond. I believe we should be thankful that this won't be a night game were all the PSU students would have all day to get juiced up, only to make fools of themselves in the end.

No one knows the severity of Allar's injury from yesterday so time will tell who we'll be facing behind center, but he's not played particularly well against us and for as accurate as he's been in spots he has yet to prove it against the Buckeyes. 

Strange as this may sound, I feel we'll play our best game of the season and take the crowd completely out of it when it matters most. Here's my final prediction

Ohio State - 27

Penn State - 21

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 46 Comments