College sports fan talk.

TTUN Scandal LX

+43 HS
teeedawg's picture
November 8, 2023 at 8:08pm
299 Comments

Previous: Link to LIX
Next: Link to LXI

Sleuthing done by our very own Weave77 a couple threads back that deserves recognition.

So, as we know, Blake Corum is listed a co-owner of a business with Connor Stalions called "BC2 Housing LLC" that is registered in Wyoming. Corum has attempted to deny any business associations with Stalions, claiming that his name was added to the business filing without his knowledge.

However this denial is undercut by having posted "I’m a walking business, I should be an LLC #BC2LLC" on Instagram less than a month after Stalions filed for the LLC in Wyoming. 

Michigan fans, though, have attempted to mitigate this incriminating evidence by pointing out that Blake Corum had previously filed for an LLC in the state of Virginia called "Blake Corum BC2 LLC" in September of 2021... case closed, right?

Not quite, it seems. It appears that Corum had allowed his LLC to lapse, and it was only reinstated 3 days before it was publicly announced that the NCAA was investigating Michigan regarding the Connor Stalions cheating scandal (which, for the record, was weeks after rumors had begun to leak that such an investigation was coming):

Coincidence? Certainly seems like Corum is trying to cover up his association with Stalions.

When Corum caught wind of the Stallions investigation, he reactivated his Virginia LLC with a similar name so he can claim “I wasn’t involved with this nutjob, I already have a different LLC”.

This strongly indicates that Corum is lying about not being in business with Stallions & he was in fact aware of the 2nd LLC.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 299 Comments