College Sports Forum

College Sports Forum

College sports fan talk.

TTUN Scandal LXXXV

+49 HS
undercoverbuck's picture
November 17, 2023 at 8:39am
306 Comments

The slow reality of "Maybe we've been played and this is going to get really bad" is starting to creep in for UM fans.

Is there a whistlerblower in the midst of the team? I've always held steady that there's got to be one person with a shred of dignity up there that doesn't want to commit career suicide, whether that be a coach or a player.

Perfect day for an F Michigan Friday!

How I imagine this went interviewing players and getting someone flip

Shout out to Cobra14, while I don't drink I'll buy you beer wherever you are.

cobra14

November 17th, 2023 at 6:31 AM ^

You never had the greatest University. You had the most arrogant with fake morals University around but thing with arrogance is it’s usually defeated quite easily. 

Also the athletic department has never ever ever been the greatest.

Michigan has always cheated especially in football. Goes all the way back to Bo. Those Cutless Supremes they all drove weren’t bought for by the players. 

Quit being morale and arrogant especially you alumnus. You aren’t special. You don’t have a money cannon. You won’t go scorched earth on anyone. You want change at Michigan start there. 

Love that reality is crashing up in AA. Couldn't have happened to a more appropriate fanbase.

Link to LXXIV

https://www.elevenwarriors.com/forum/college-sports/2023/11/143028/ttun-scandal-lxxxiv

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 306 Comments