+46 HS
BuckeyeInOrlando's picture
September 5, 2024 at 1:47pm
317 Comments

Catch up on CLXXVII here.

Looks like things are heating up in AA

Buckeyeguy0615 found this gem:

Premierdrum:

Not that I ever doubted the investigative work of 22Buck and Brohio, and not that I ever doubted my sourcing and the information they gave me, but...
Everything Warde and Balas has done and said since our reporting last Tuesday points to us being correct. 
When Balas quipped to the Longhorn folks that the NOA "had already leaked," I assumed he was purposefully conflating the draft NOA with the final version. However, there is some smoke forming up north that our tidbits from the NOA last Tuesday has kicked off a bit of a manhunt. They aren't happy.

Sarvish sharing that BuckeyeScoop is "reporting" something interesting:

We'll await verification from more trusted sources:
Premierdrum:

If UM came back to the table - and I've not yet independently confirmed that - it's quite noteworthy that they did so knowing full well the NCAA's framework. 
When I shared in late July about the draft NOA and the NCAA's approach I made it clear that delivery of the formal NOA would be held so long as settlement talks were productive and in good faith, and that transmission of the formal NOA could be used as a last push to get them to agree and move on. 
All this noise - less than 48 hours before kickoff - is delicious.
“As a man sow, shall he reap.”
-Bob Marley

Let's set some guardrails on expectations here. 
Unless they had a deal already vetted, approved, and signed off on, this is a process of weeks. Not days. 
Having them back at the table with no leverage and no control over the next drip in the cycle is a delicious turn of events for them and their grossly-inflated sense of self worth. Let's savor it.

Looking for certain user's comments? Follow these quick links to the big hitters:
Premierdrum
22Buck
Brohio

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 317 Comments