College Sports Forum

College Sports Forum

College sports fan talk.

TTUN Scandal CXCV

+93 HS
Brohio's picture
September 18, 2024 at 12:30pm
328 Comments

If you can believe it, this is the first time I've created one of these. 

I'm on X now, so if you want to follow me, go for it. I'm @Brohio_State 

Latest from PD: 

As I suspected, the specific "known allegations" carveout was the holdup in finalizing Moore's deal. UM's hand was forced by the USA Today article, which shifted leverage over to Moore to get what he wanted. 

In any event, the buyout as agreed to is not considered to be prohibitive by the university. 

Moore will almost certainly receive some form of suspension and a show-cause by the COI, at which point I think it's more likely than not that UM cuts bait.

Latest from Me:

OK, we're good to go. The person that alleged Mike Hart turned over evidence against Connor was Chris Partridge. There was another person besides him to make the same allegation to the producers but I was told Partridge was the only person of any importance. According to the producers, Partridge also said there was also a Zoom meeting with Harbaugh and other coaches ripping on Mike Hart for it or something. The details on that latter part are very vague. Partridge was not officially interviewed on-camera but the producers had been in contact with him at some point in either January or February of 2024. Partridge had initially agreed to be interviewed on-camera but it didn't end up working out. I don't know the details why the on-camera interview didn't happen but he was being represented by Tom Mars at the time so that may be the answer right there haha. For timeline sake, the producers told me about all of this in early July of 2024. I told PD and 22 behind the scenes in August of 2024 and asked them not to disclose any of this until it was ok to do so. They were trustworthy partners this entire time and I thank them for that. 

So I hope this helps explain how despite the fact that I still find it implausible that Hart was the 3rd party firm's inside source, I still have Hart at the top of my list of "suspects." If this were just Balas, Hole, Totchman etc making the accusation, I'd have already dismissed it. I'm still not 100% sold that it definitely was Hart btw, it's just hard to argue with someone that was on staff with him making the accusation. I'm still considering other people and I have not ruled out Alex Yood and/or his family yet either. 

Big disclaimer here: The producers were NOT able to confirm these allegations. I am merely relaying what they told to me and the timeline in which they did so. 

Link to previous thread

TTUN Scandal Anthology by CALPOPPY

22bucks comment history: https://www.elevenwarriors.com/users/22buck

Premierdrum comment history: https://www.elevenwarriors.com/users/premierdrum

Brohio comment history: https://www.elevenwarriors.com/users/brohio

Email info:
22buck: 22buck@proton.me
PD: PREMiERdrums@proton.me
Me: Brohiomail@proton.me
Kbonay - fuckmichigan@proton.me

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 328 Comments