College Sports Forum

College Sports Forum

College sports fan talk.

Myopia : A CFB Fan Malady or a Buckeye Fan Illness?

+43 HS
Maestro's picture
October 28, 2024 at 2:58pm
50 Comments

11th in scoring offense

4th in scoring defense

9th in total offense

2nd in total defense

1st in first downs allowed

2nd in 10+ yard plays allowed

3rd in 20+ yard plays allowed

4th in 50+ yard plays gained

5th in yards per play gained

4th in yards per play allowed

8th in passing yards per attempt

18th in rushing yards per attempt

10th in sacks allowed

28th in sacks

27 in TFL's

2nd highest QB-Rating

2nd in ESPN power index

I don't want to hear bullshit about the schedule OSU has played.  It's ranked 13th most difficult in the country (PSU's is 31st) based on one ranking, and looking at various others OSU is in the top 1/4 while PSU is top 1/3. 

Yes, losing Simmons was a big blow. It takes a beat for the OL to adjust to a new LT.

This team was billed as a great team, and statistically they are all that and a bag of chips.

Give them a chance to show you what they can do before writing them off because you are too insecure to deal with them playing an imperfect game on occasion. Have a little faith in a program that has beaten 45 straight unranked opponents, which btw is a record for a first time head coach. 

Take a chance to actually enjoy watching an excellent football team.

Since the Oregon game this site has been nearly unbearable to be around.  Cry me a flippin' river people.  I am sure this isn't unique to the Buckeye fan base, or to this site, but maybe it is?  What do you think?

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 50 Comments