Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

This Week's Question: What Are You Most Looking Forward to Seeing From Ohio State in the Opening Game Against Akron?

George Eisner's picture
August 26, 2024 at 8:00am
45 Comments

Happy Monday, Eleven Warriors!

Looking to kill some time before Netflix drops the Connor Stalions propaganda piece documentary, or perhaps the long-awaited return of Ohio State football? Then perhaps you should consider This Week's Question: what are you most looking forward to seeing out of the Buckeyes in the first game of the season?

For me, I am cautiously anticipating Will Howard's debut in a scarlet and gray uniform. Now that he's the unquestioned starter, I want to see how much Ryan Day trusts the former Kansas State quarterback to stretch the defense with downfield passing attempts. I am less excited about the prospect of him running the ball, but only because his abilities in that department have consistently held up throughout his career. In the grand scheme of the offense and in wake of Kyle McCord's campaign last year, it will at least be nice to see an OSU field general threatening on the ground again.

But what about you? What are you most eager to see Ohio State put on display in the first game against Akron on Saturday?

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 45 Comments