Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Iowa Game Day Experience

+1 HS
bubbag1234's picture
October 6, 2024 at 3:15pm
3 Comments

Had a good time yesterday. Brilliant sunshine, comfortable temperatures, packed house. 

But my experience was a bit throttled in by my seat and the fans around me. I purchased a Club section seat for $208 because sometimes I like to splurge. I have sat in seats from nosebleed to club section. 

This seat was by far offered the worse obstruction I have ever had at The Shoe.  was on an isle seat - Club Section 2 Isle 2 Seat 1. There was a large glass obstruction that cut off half the field of view without standing. The Law Enforcement and Ushers constantly stood in front of it and blocked the view half the time. I asked them to move and they did. But then they came back to standing in front of it again. Then the drunk guy in front of me was constantly standing up to talk to the LEO and Ushers. 

The only time I could see the left half of the field is if I stood up and I didn't want to keep doing that and spoil the view for everyone behind me. Complained to the staff and the facility manager. They need to tear those seats out. For the price you pay for this section, it is inexcusable.

Anyways, here's my game day video:

Great game great weather, great result. If not for the obstruction, would have been the best seats I ever had at The Shoe.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 3 Comments