Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Starting to Wonder if the Meet-At-Midfield Guys Are Right About Day…

+5 HS
ShawneeBuck74's picture
October 26, 2024 at 4:13pm
61 Comments

I really like Ryan Day. I think he represents the University well. He cares about the city and the state. 

I’ve thought DJ, Ryan, Kevin were being a little too hard on Day.  I see their perspective but also know they like to play the contrarian part.

We’ve got a very good QB and the best WRs in America. And we abandon that because we want to prove we can run. And when we run wide, we were getting stuffed. Didn’t do enough IZ, which worked. Didn’t run Howard enough because we are cowards.

Then we get the ball back with 4 minutes in the 4th, and we play to punt. We go lateral on every play. I mean, just cowardly, weak football strategy.

Can we evaluate talent? Zen is the best tackle we have? And when he sucks, we don’t give him much help? What does he see that we don’t?

he should have been flagged for 15 yards late in the game and we got lucky he wasn’t.

I’m moving closer to the MaM guys in that Day may not have it. He is a god coach and cares about his players. But, he looks lost when countering teams. And his post game pressers he seems to not take real accountability at times. 

It’s still early after this underwhelming win.  I will probably feel a little better by Tuesday.  I don’t know how we beat PSU playing offense like this. And Indiana may be better than us, too.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 61 Comments