Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. Remember: no politics, religion, or hot-button social issues.

I'm Still Here

-5 HS
airbuckeye's picture
May 26, 2024 at 10:01pm
12 Comments

I'm still here trying to hang on and keep my mind but it's not easy. Took me 2 damn weeks to get back on here after she changed the password again on me and would not even answer me. So I had to have this Laptop cleaned out windows had to go bye bye. All that so I could get my own Yahoo account but I lost everything on here even my anti virus program so I have to be really careful.

But at least she has NO idea I'm even back online nither does anyone else right now. My Sister really pissed me off the other night and I ended up hanging up on her then I broke one of my house phones dumb move I know. I also got a cell phone Friday and having all kind of problems with it.

And getting really pissed off with it lol trying to figure it out. Now I need to change the house phone number in the next 2 weeks. I'm tried of being stalked and the bull shit calls from her family. Thats one of the reasons I had everything whiped out on this laptop.

She at her family stalking me on facebook or they would get on my screen name when I was not online and report back to her who I was talking to and what was being said. I got tried of the LITTE SNITCH BITCHES running back to her. But I still have one LITTLE SNITCH BITCH that lives two doors down that reports back to her when ever I leave the house.

But I am dealing with all this like I did with my X wife years ago. Don't take this the wrong but I started writing again but my writings are Death Poems and it seems to help get things out and brings me back into focus. I even had one of my Poems back in 2000 published.

But I am bound to get through this somehow if it's the last thing I every do on this earth. I hate to lose at anything I don't like how it feels or how it taste. Ill changes the rules of the game if I have to to be sure I don't lose.

Sorry for venting for what I am trying to get done here.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 12 Comments