TTUN Scandal CXXXII

+32 HS
mailbox head's picture
July 31, 2024 at 12:46pm
324 Comments

Is this the one?

Latest Brohio-bomb:

Brohio 1 hour ago 

Ok. Got the green light to share some things. not all of it is new, but it provides a little more clarity on some of the key evidence. Whoever creates the next thread might want to add the following to the header. An important note, I don’t have any inside information on what the NCAA has deemed credible, I only know what was presented to them from an outside investigation firm. I believe I know the name of the firm but I’m not going to disclose that here. Here’s some of what they presented to the NCAA:

1. The firm was hired at the beginning of the 2023 season. (I don’t know exactly who they were hired by. Im not convinced their involvement was a byproduct of the Weiss investigation but there are some that believe that.) 

2. The firm became aware of the process in which opponents sidelines were filmed and they set up people physically in the stadiums to monitor the people filming the games. They observed and recorded Connor’s Navy buddy, UM football interns and UM athletic interns filming games. They also have evidence it was done under the direction of Connor Stalions. There is also a belief that one member of Connor’s family assisted in the recording, but I haven’t seen concrete proof of that. The Navy buddy and the interns are for certain. 

3. The firm developed an inside source at Michigan that showed them how the footage had been accessed by multiple coaches within the program including Connor on a shared drive. 

4. The firm showed the NCAA an established timeline of Connor’s acquaintances or UM interns recording sideline videos and those recordings being accessed by members of Michigans defensive staff in the days following each recording. I am unclear if the firm was able to show Michigan offensive staff accessing the footage but they definitely showed that defensive coaches and Stalions were accessing the recordings. 

Well well. Might as well pin this comment as well. I was holding this info until I could talk about it but if it’s out, then it’s out. This is the truth. Webb is correct. Connor was not at CMU to scout MSU. He already had MSU’s signs. He was being paid by CMU under the table to decipher MSU’s signs in-game. He procured his CMU gear before the game and showed up in costume, including a wig. I will not confirm or deny that I have proof of  this ;). This is why CMU will not confirm it was him. Additionally I was told but can not prove that he was in communication with CMU coaches in-game. I have rewatched this game and can’t detect him being in communication with coaches but I’ve been told that he was. 

CMU is not the only team Stalions freelanced for btw…

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 324 Comments