College Sports Forum

College Sports Forum

College sports fan talk.

TTUN Scandal CLVIII

+50 HS
My Dad Is A Wolverine But I'm A Buckeye's picture
August 26, 2024 at 8:45pm
321 Comments

Things are heating up, fellow posters...

PD from the last few threads:

Just when you think things are quieting down, it spools right back up. I'm sitting at a ballet studio and have chortled - loudly - reading texts this evening. 

More bad news is set to land before they take the field. 

Buckle up. 

——————-

e're at the drip-drip-drop phase. Enjoy each nugget. They had a golden opportunity to fess up, rip the band-aid off, and start to recover. They declined. 

I'm expecting bits on the scheme's operation, an update from the Chippewas, and perhaps a trickle from the Weiss stuff... this week. 

A non-zero chance we see Moore take a lashing, even if temporarily.

The information simmering up to a boil is not happenstance. Details and accusations have elevated into the mainstream. 

They could deny any or all of it - even disingenuously through Balas - but they haven't. 

If the NOA was in any way as minor as they initially let on, they could leak it. They won't. 

There is a transcript floating around. Getting it vetted and verified for major media could take some time. 

Today was bad, but it very well could be the best day TCUN will have for a while. 

You hate to see it. 

----------------------------------------------

In other news Timmie boy is almost as unhinged as Connor. Ranting and raving like a lunatic per usual.

That's enough of an update, start the thread off right boys!

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 321 Comments