Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

This Week's Question: Which Non-Traditional College Football Stadium Would Top Your List of a Place You'd Want to Watch OSU?

Josh Poloha's picture
June 3, 2024 at 8:00am
48 Comments

Good morning, 11Wers!

With the NBA Finals and Stanley Cup Finals set to begin this week and the majority of schools officially on summer break, we are in the midst of what will hopefully be a quick offseason for our beloved Ohio State Buckeyes on the gridiron.

That said, with Ohio State set to play Northwestern at Wrigley Field on Nov. 16 due to the Wildcats tearing down Ryan Field and building a brand new stadium while dispersing their home games between different stadiums, including Northwestern's practice field, it gave me This Week's Question: Which non-traditional college football stadium would be at the top of your list of a place where you'd want to watch Ohio State play?

Lucas Oil Stadium in Indianapolis is an easy answer given that the Big Ten Championship game has been played there for years, but think deeper than that.

For distance, give me Progressive Field, home of the Cleveland Guardians. I live about 40-45 minutes from downtown Cleveland, even though a quick 100-mile trip down I-71 to watch a home game at Ohio State is an easy trip as well. For history, much like Wrigley Field, give me Fenway Park in Boston. Imagine getting an All-22-type look during an Ohio State game while watching the Buckeyes sitting atop the Green Monster.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 48 Comments