Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

How Are We Feeling About "Natty or Bust" Talk from Howard?

+4 HS
qeduhh's picture
July 8, 2024 at 5:28pm
155 Comments

Will Howard was interviewed by Zach Barnett of Football Scoop over the weekend and was quoted as saying, “For us, it’s natty or bust. I mean, there’s no doubt in my mind.”

“We have all the talent. We have all the intangibles,” Howard said. “Now, we’ve just got to go do it. I’m tired of hearing how talented we are and how good our team is. It’s about the work ethic and how we go to work every single day, and I think we’re doing the things that we need to to put ourselves in that position to be there at the end of the year and now we’ve just got to go do it.”

How do folks feel about this from our presumed starting quarterback saying this season is Natty or Bust?

For my part, I wanna say, "hey big fella, let's focus on Michigan before we start talking about anything beyond that. Beating Michigan is the most important thing today through November 30th." Based on his comments, I'm concerned that not every member of the team is singulalry focused on that win. We can win a championship and we can believe we can win a championship, but we cannot lose sight of the Michigan game. 

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 155 Comments