Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

This Week's Question: Which of Ohio State's Remaining Regular Season Games Gives You the Most Concern?

George Eisner's picture
October 14, 2024 at 1:00pm
17 Comments

Happy Monday, Eleven Warriors!

Now that we are halfway through Ohio State's schedule this season, for This Week's Question the site wants to know: Which opponent of the Buckeyes' remaining games this season gives you the most concern?

Obviously my primary goal for this team more than anything is to right the recent wrongs against Michigan, but I am actually most worried about OSU's game the week prior against Indiana. The success of the Hoosiers/Fighting Cigs has proven to be one of the greatest surprises through the first half of the 2024 season, and the Buckeyes will host them the week before The Game, which could cause some looking ahead.

This is a shift in my opinion from before the season started, as I noted on the Eleven Dubcast that — other than Oregon — I was actually most worried about Northwestern. That anxiety sprouted from the Wildcats' own surprise success last season and the combo of bad November weather and weird vibes that come with playing at Wrigley Field.

But what about you? Which game of the remaining six in the regular season are you most worried about for Ohio State?

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 17 Comments