Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

We Have Had Worse Games Than This

+15 HS
airbuckeye's picture
October 26, 2024 at 5:59pm
17 Comments

I know even though I don't get to watch the games this year but we have had worse games than this. I'm just happy we got out with the win in the end and move on. From what I heard on the internet 97.1 because that's the only way I get to hear the games but we have things that need worked on.                                                                           But I remember a time or a few I had  to hear you lost and just keeps saying there is always next year and stand by my team through thick and thin because I'm a die hard BUCKEYE through and through. But after everything I dealt with yesterday I'm still happy that I'm still here.                                                                                                    Yesterday was my Birthday which I hate to go through ever damn year but yesterday was the worst because I came close to saying F@@k it. But that's something I need to talk to my shrink with on Friday. But I still believe in this team and will still cheer them on with out all the namby bamby whinny crying.                                                      That's something I have never done in 60 some odd years and I'm not going to start now. But I hope on here from time to time to just read and all I see is today is bitching about this and bitching about that and fire this person and fire that person which is not are call and looks bad on us as a fan base.                                                                     Once I get all my problems sloved with my life ill start posting again but I still have a long hard road to travel but at least i have taken the first few steps down it.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 17 Comments