College Sports Forum

College Sports Forum

College sports fan talk.

TTUN Scandal CLXXXI

+58 HS
BuckeyeInOrlando's picture
September 6, 2024 at 4:25pm
323 Comments

A little premature but I had it ready on my work computer and I'm going home!

Have a great weekend everybody and Go Bucks!

Part CLXXX if you missed it.

It seems Mr. Boob Salsa provided an update to the Salsanians Salsites (What do they call his followers?) Boobies (Nope, too complimentary) and has been asked for clarification on a few things from one commenter. We haven't seen any response as of the posting of this thread. It's been at least four hours.

• From 311:

Latest “NOA Rumblings” from Chris Balas
Michigan has the Notice of Allegations over “signgate,” and while sources are keeping it close to the vest (as they should be), there has still been no talk of vacated wins or titles (“ridiculous,” one scoffed). While the potential penalties will be negotiated, some believe the biggest could be reserved for former head coach Jim Harbaugh, in addition to the 4-year show cause he already received for “Burgergate.”
As we’ve maintained, Michigan is prepared to pay a large fine and face other sanctions but is not willing to accept much more based on the NOA received. There’s been nothing credible to indicate that’s changed. Some have said Moore’s deleted texts are “in the process of being released,” and they are benign. As he said during his first press conference of the season, he has nothing to hide and was anxious for people to see those texts to prove it.
They are scoffing at us now!

It looks like a mole has infiltrated The Fort and is questioning Balas, trying to get him to clarify some things. This is all so petty and entertaining lol

Balas has said that UM will litigate if vacated wins are on the table. I just want to see him answer the question directly: has the NCAA introduced framework that includes vacated wins?
I just want to confirm that this isn't creative wording for "the Michigan admin is not talking about vacating wins." Also: is it "ridiculous" that the NCAA introduced it in framework, or is it ridiculous that people believe it's part of the NCAA's framework?
Has Balas' source talked to anyone who has seen the NOA?
If he can clarify, that would be awesome.

• From Ridethedaytrain:

Someone just asked Balas:
"The bizarre thing is the chasm that exists between your expectations and 11W (I know, I know). Have your sources told you straight up that nothing is going to be vacated? Did they say anything about a minimum framework of punishments that the NCAA is willing settle on, or is that actual OSU fantasy?
Basically, has your source said anything to validate or disprove that the NCAA wants to vacate wins/titles?"

from the same poster:
I just want to confirm that this isn't creative wording for "the Michigan admin is not talking about vacating wins." Also: is it "ridiculous" that the NCAA introduced it in framework, or is it ridiculous that people believe it's part of the NCAA's framework?
Has Balas' source talked to anyone who has seen the NOA?
If he can clarify, that would be awesome.

• KBonay summed up Balas's commentary with one .gif

Show your appreciation by emailing KBonay at fuckmichigan@proton.me

Email Tip Lines: brohiomail@proton.me   PREMiERdrums@proton.me

Quick Comment Links: 22Buck   Brohio   Premierdrum

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 323 Comments