Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Top 5 Players From Yesterday's Win

+4 HS
nafimafi's picture
November 19, 2023 at 12:18pm
7 Comments

so, I do this after every win this season, where I recapped who I personally thought were the best OSU performers. just initial reactions right after the game finished, not looking at highlights or any sort of replay. whomever jumped off the screen for me.

last week's game + all the other weeks linked

November 18th (Minnesota)

1. TreVeyon Henderson: Once again, Tre was the catalyst for the offense. These past few games have shown Tre at his best, and once again he was quick, decisive, physical, and read holes well in the Minnesota game. He takes this offense to a different level and made huge plays the entire game.

2. Jack Sawyer: I thought today was his best game as a Buckeye. He was creating pressure on damn near every snap in the first half, forced a fumble in the 3rd, got home, and made some great tackles on the line and in space. Set edge consistently.

3. Jordan Hancock: Hancock is also another guy who (arguably) had the best game of his career in my opinion. Had a beautiful interception, but was extremely smart in coverage the entire day and timed his attack for run support extremely well the entire game. He plays coverage beautifully and is a superstar CS/SCL/NB.

4. Emeka Egbuka: Emeka was the best WR in the game and he looked really healthy and fast. Made strong catches, showed his RAC ability, and was deadly on a few end arounds. A great game for him to shake off any rust and he was able to stretch the field throughout the game.

5. Steele Chambers: Although Steele has been much maligned this year, I thought he played a really solid game yesterday. Seemed to be in the right place at the right time for most of his snaps, which is what a LB obviously needs badly. Was diagnosing their run plays pretty well.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 7 Comments