Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Top 5 Players From Today's Win

+9 HS
nafimafi's picture
September 7, 2024 at 10:55pm
29 Comments

so, I did this after every win the last 2 seasons, where I recapped who I personally thought were the best OSU performers. just initial reactions right after the game finished, not looking at highlights or any sort of replay. whomever jumped off the screen for me.

last week's edition: https://www.elevenwarriors.com/forum/ohio-state-football/2024/08/148726/...

September 7th (WMU)

1. Jeremiah Smith: I basically thought everybody on the offense was highly productive and explosive today, but that crib call from Jeremiah puts him over the top. He was big time today, making some excellent catches, and showing off his YAC ability. 

2. Quinshon Judkins: Again, hard to choose, but Quinshon had a great game today. Small amount of carries but extremely productive, 100+ yards, multiple TDs. Him and Tre will be eating this year. 

3. Jack Sawyer: Because of the considerable rotation of dlinemen so far this year, its been hard to pinpoint and individuals, but Sawyer was collapsing the pocket, strong against the run, and was applying pressure whenever he was in

4. Caleb Downs: Seemed like he was flying around today, popping up in the backfield multiple times in the first half. He was triggering hard against the run, always around the ball.

5. TreVeyon Henderson: Perhaps a hot take, as there were a lot of guys who had great games today (McDonald, Reese, O-Line, Hamilton, Egbuka, Peoples, Howard), but the offense looks considerably more explosive when he has the ball. Was very productive on his limited carries, showed great burst and vision.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 29 Comments