Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Top 5 Players From Today's Win

+2 HS
nafimafi's picture
September 21, 2024 at 8:31pm
4 Comments

so, I did this after every win the last 2 seasons, where I recapped who I personally thought were the best OSU performers. just initial reactions right after the game finished, not looking at highlights or any sort of replay. whomever jumped off the screen for me.

last week's edition: https://www.elevenwarriors.com/forum/ohio-state-football/2024/09/148917/...

September 21st (Marshall)

1. Quinshon Judkins: Dude is a beast. Man, was explosive, physical, breaking tackles, ripping off long gains. He was the true catalyst for the offense today, kept the chains moving regardless of the down to gain. His long TD run was my favorite play of the day.

2. Emeka Egbuka: Similar to how Judkins was the catalyst for the running game, Egbuka was the most productive for the passing game today. Showed some explosive YAC ability today, something I havent seen from him in a couple years. Had some very timely catches. Looked athletic and strong.

3. Donovan Jackson : Perhaps a hot take, and maybe ill change my mind on a second watch, but I thought he was excellent in pass pro the entire day, as well as opening up large holes on the left side of the line. First game back from injury and he looked great.

4. Josh Simmons: Also again perhaps a hot take, but was pretty solid in pass protection the entire day on first watch. Looked athletic and didnt seem to give up much pressure.

5. Lathan Ransom: Best player on defense today in my opinion, was the most secure and productive tackler. Had some critical moments early on where he was the reason for the defense getting off the field.

also I usually try not to say anything negative in these posts, but can we mother fucking change the field. I watch HS and fcs programs with a nicer, more slip resistant playing surface than us. 

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 4 Comments